Thank you for considering a gift to support Bright Future Foundation. Every supporter promptly receives a tax deductible donation receipt. There are several ways you can make a gift.
Donate by Mail: Send a check to our administrative offices: PO Box 2558, Avon, CO 81620. Please make check payable to Bright Future Foundation.
Donate by Phone: Donate by phone using Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Please call our administrative offices at 970-949-7097.
Donate In-Kind: If you have goods or services that you think might benefit our clients, please call our administrative office at 970-949-7097 to discuss your donation with a staff member. We are always in need of used cell phones that can be recycled for use by victims of domestic violence.
Additional Ways to Donate!
Support us through ColoradoGives.org, an online giving website featuring over 1,700 Colorado nonprofit organizations! Colorado Gives is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Bright Future every time you shop, at no cost to you. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, please select Bright Future Foundation for Eagle County to receive donations from eligible purchases. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Please note: You must have an Amazon account.
Coloradans can contribute to Bright Future Foundation and other, similar organizations dedicated to the prevention and intervention of domestic abuse through the Colorado Domestic Abuse Fund (CDAF). Please check the box on your Colorado Tax Return to donation a portion of your refund to CDAF. You can learn more by clicking here: Colorado Office of Children, Youth and Families, Domestic Violence Program
DomesticShelters.org is an online resource for those looking for assistance, and Bright Future Foundation proudly lists our own website as a resource. In addition, DomesticShelters.org provides a wish list of critical items we need to run and maintain our services to domestic violence victims. Any item you purchase will be sent directly to BFF, and shipping is free on any order exceeding $50. You can view the wish list here: DomesticShelters.org – Bright Future’s Wish List
BENEFITS OF GIVING
Your gift benefits Bright Future Foundation’s crucial prevention and intervention programs. Any gift of any amount helps empower a victim to become a survivor. Thank you for your support of our work.
- $20,000 provides supportive services, case management and leasing subsidy for a single mom and her three children as she works toward self-sufficiency in our Transitional Housing Program for one year.
- $10,000 supports 10 at-risk youth, witness to violence in our Buddy Mentor Program for one year.
- $5,000 ensures safety and security for a family of five fleeing an abusive relationship at the Freedom Ranch Safehouse for 45 days of emergency shelter.
- $2,500 allows our prevention team to deliver our EmpowerMENt anti-violence program to 30 middle school boys.
- $1,000 enables our family law attorney to provide Legal Services to petition for an order of protection for a victim of domestic violence and her children.
- $500 allows our clinical psychologist to provide Trauma-Specific Mental Health Treatment for a survivor of sexual assault haunted by flashbacks of abuse for 3 months.
- $250 will supply a year of curriculum materials for a high school girl enrolled in EmpowerHER/You Grow Girl, a female-centric leadership and relationship literacy program.
- $100 allows Bright Future Foundation to operate its 24/7 Crisis Hotline in English and Spanish for one month.